The 18th century villa is located in a rural hamlet, 27km from the sea and in an unspoiled rolling green countryside. It operates as a luxury farm, fabulous meals can be provided on-site using its own organic produce and wines. It has been expertly and tastefully restored, using quality local materials, designer furniture and sparing no expense. It is secluded in 8 acres of grounds and has a wellness section. An utterly luxurious country villa.
The building has completely retained its farmhouse layout and its luxury accommodation has been arranged to suit the 18th century structure.
A duplex wing, comprising 150 square metres, has a first floor sitting room with a large antique fireplace, kitchen, dining room, office and a loft, with the master bedroom and bathroom. On the ground floor, is the second bedroom with twin beds and an ensuite bathroom, and bespoke designer walnut furniture. The rooms have solid oak floors, specially made windows and doors. The modern bathrooms are decorated with top quality Italian ceramic tiles and have elegant bathroom sanitaryware and furniture. The bathroom floors are made of specially treated wood for extra warmth. All bed linen and bathroom towels are provided.
Ground floor apartment
A separate apartment is situated on the ground floor. It is an open-plan space with an integrated living and bedroom area, with a double bed, a sofa bed and a separate bathroom.
The Guest Wing consists of the ground floor living room, kitchen/dining area with a wood stove and a small library. Upstairs is a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom. The double bedroom also has a dressing room and a sofa bed.
The 8 acres of garden and meadow is beautifully landscaped, filled with roses, mulberry and fig trees, beautiful flowers and nooks & crannies to hide and relax. You can sample excellent food from the organic orchard and livestock.
A hydro-massage whirlpool for 6 persons is available throughout the year, heated to 39 degrees if necessary. An old vaulted cellar stocks lovely local wines at cost prices.
- Welcome reception, included
- Electricity, water, and heating, included
- Secure parking, included
- Basic room cleaning and linen change once a week, included
- Setting up the Jacuzzi in high season, included
- Garden maintenance, included
- Organising smaller tours, included
- Basic local cooking ingredients, such as olive oil, vinegar, salt, spices etc., included
- Surprise basket, included
- Additional services such as in-house butler, professional chef service, cooking classes, daily breakfast, car and chauffeur rental, additional cleaning, food pre-stocking, setting up the Jacuzzi during low season, changing the Jacuzzi water during your stay can be arranged at extra cost. Please enquire.
- Pets on request, at extra cost.
- Nearest shop 2km
- Nearest supermarket 8km
- Nearest restaurant 2km
- Nearest airport Trieste (Italy) 50km, 35 minutes drive
- Other airports, Ljubljana 50 minutes drive